An Encyclopedia for the modern age


The Everipedia IQ blockchain provides a new paradigm change and knowledge economy to disrupt the old centralized internet knowledge encyclopedia model similar of to Wikipedia. By creating a new incentive structure and a distributed backend hosted within a blockchain, the new Everipedia knowledge base will be able to improve upon all fundamental features of Wikipedia.

Decentralized

Articles will be fetched using IPFS. Majority of IQ being distributed during the airdrop.

Incentives

All holders of IQ will be incentivized to create quality, neutral content and to work together in building the reputation of the network.

International

The IQ network will allow for multiple language versions of the same article, while still sharing the same set of language-invariant metadata, citations, and media.

Censorship Resistant

Live and permanent edits of content on the blockchain beyond the control of a central authority.

Free

Reading and visiting the site will always be free.

New editors will receive a nominal amount of tokens to start editing/staking and prove their worth.

Democratic

Proof of Stake (PoS) model allows for voting to change and upgrade the IQ network as it grows. Also will facilitate batch imports of new content with no fees.

Established online presence

Everipedia by the numbers

Everipedia is already one of the top 2000 sites in the United States (Quantcast.com), and sees more than 1 million unique users per month. Already making us one of the largest consumer DAPPS in the world.

2,000,000

UNIQUE MONTHLY USERS

200,000

RECURRING MONTHLY USERS

6,500,000

WIKI ARTICLES

17,000

EDITORS

EOS Powered

After examining other protocols such as Cosmos, Ethereum, and IOTA, we found EOS.IO to be the most promising for our project.

EOS.IO is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.

" Thanks to new blockchain technology there is room to do to Wikipedia what Wikipedia did to Britannica almost two decades ago. "

— Dr. Larry Sanger, Chief Information Officer at Everipedia and Co-Founder of Wikipedia

Initial Token Offering


Pre-Sale
2018-01-01
Public Sale
2018-02-01
Sale Closing
2018-03-01
Launch & Distribution
2018-03-15

Token Distribution

Total: 1,000,000,000 IQ

50% of the tokens will be sold in the presale and main sales. 25% will be reserved for edit and content rewards. The remaining 25% will be allocated to the founders, early investors, and advisors.

Use of Proceeds

Soft Cap: $20,000,000 USD

Hard Cap: $30,000,000 USD

87.5% of the the proceeds will be used for content and code development. The remaining 12.5% will be used for travel, legal, office, and server expenses.

Sign Up

Request Access to Pre-Sale

Fill in the form below to request access to our pre-sale starting on January 1, 2018.

Founders & Executives


Core Team


Advisors


Partners